- WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ("PII") DOES ScratchCat, LLC COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
• Contact information that you provide to us (such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address).
• Contact information obtained via other companies' marketing lists.
• Credit card or other payment information for your transactions.
You must change your browser's preferences to disable or delete cookies. Note that disabling cookies for some services may affect the ability to use that service. Security information is specific to each browser and operating system. Please check with your browser's specific company for more information. For example, to change your browser's preference in Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. The setting has to be set to Block All Cookies.
WHY DOES scratchCat COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
• To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
• To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you.
• With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
• In conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
• When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
Please write to us with your preferences at:
PO Box 3085
Alpharetta, GA 30023-3085
Or click on this link:
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in the U.S. and access is limited to authorized persons.
To review and confirm the accuracy of your PII, or to contact us with concerns or questions, at the address above.
Children's Online Privacy Act of 1998
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children (children 12 and under) and to always be aware of their online activities. No personally identifying information should be submitted to or posted on this Web site by children without the consent of their parent or guardian. We encourage parents to monitor their children's online use, and to help us protect their privacy by instructing them never to provide personally identifying information on this Web site or any other Web site without permission. We are also prohibited by law from conditioning a child's participation in any activity on this Web site on the child disclosing more personally identifying information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
CHILDREN: Please do not give your full name, email address, home address, telephone number or any other personal information that would enable someone to contact you either online or offline, without first asking your parent or guardian for permission. We do not collect personally identifying information from children on this Web site either directly or passively except when a child may voluntarily submit such information through a "Contact Us" link, information that we do not solicit from children 12 and under. If a child e-mails us via a "Contact Us" link, any personally identifying information submitted will only be used to respond on a one-time basis to such child and will thereafter be deleted from our records.